Career Services Overview
Getting the Most Out of Your Degree
It is our goal to produce career ready graduates who are competitive in the job market as well as prepared for graduate and professional schools. To prepare for life after graduation, we encourage engagement in leadership, internships, service, research and travel.
For assistance with development in these areas, you are encouraged to contact Amanda Saha in N8 of the Agricultural Science Center. Services provided include:
- Major and Career Exploration
- Education Abroad Planning
- Internship and Career Search Coaching
- Professional Mentoring
- Resume, C.V. and Cover Letter Development and Review
- Mock Interviews
- Personal Statement Devemopment and Review
It's never too early to jump start the career search.