Summer School at UK welcomes new and continuing University of Kentucky students, visiting students from other colleges and universities, teachers, and practicing professionals who take courses to advance their credentials.
- 1st Summer Session: May 9 - June 6
See Summer Session I course offerings here.
- 2nd Summer Session: June 8 - August 3
See Summer Session II course offerings here.
Current UK students should first meet with their advisor to discuss degree plans and options. If students are currently enrolled and plan to attend the 2016 summer sessions, you should priority register during your assigned window. Additional dates to add summer courses include Add/Drop. For further information, please contact your advisor, or use the Registration Help Line: (859) 257-7173.
10 Advantages of Summer School at UK:
- Finish your degree sooner
- Smaller class sizes
- Lower student-faculty ratios for more interaction between you and the professor
- Complete prerequisite courses
- Smaller class loads to focus on challenging courses
- Take popular classes frequently closed during fall/spring semesters
- Shorter terms
- Greater access to resources, parking and facilities
- Optimal time to study abroad
- Over 350 online course offerings – take courses from across the globe
For more information, click here.