The College of Agriculture, Food and Environment has scholarships available for new and returning students.
The Continuing Student Scholarship application will open in early Spring 2017.
The College of Agriculture, Food and Environment First Year (Freshman) Scholarship application has closed. Click here for more information.
Most College of Agriculture, Food and Environment scholarships are between $500 and $2000, and most are awarded for one academic year. Students must apply in the spring of each year for continued support. Transfer students who plan to enroll in the fall are also eligible. Students receiving College Scholarships may also be required to attend our annual Scholarship Luncheon. You will be notified in early fall if your attendance is required.
Other Scholarship and Financial Aid Info:
Highlighted External Scholarships
- Environmental Protection
Apply by February 15
- Kentucky Corn Growers Assosciation Scholarship
Must be a KY Corn Growers Association member; Apply by March 10th.
- Udall Scholarship
For students pursuing careers related to the environment; Apply by March 15
- National Dairy Promotion and Research Board Scholarship
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior with strong ties to Dairy; Apply by April 22
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Young Farmer Scholarship
Must be a member of KFB; Apply by April 28
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Paul D Everman Fund For Lifetime Learning Scholarship
Must be a member of KFB and a non-tradtional student; Apply by April 28
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Womens Educational Grant
Must be a member of KFB and a female, non-traditional student; Apply by April 28
- Agribusiness Association of Kentucky Scholarship
Apply by May 15
- Kentucky Women in Ag Scholarship
Junior or senior female planning to work in agriculture; Apply by May 20
- National FFA Scholarships
For students involved in FFA; Application Deadlines Vary