Current Students and Transfer Students
The College of Agriculture, Food and Environment scholarship application for continuing students and transfer students is now open. While only one submission is needed, each application will automaticallly be considered for more than 200 college-specific scholarships based on criteria such as major, hometown, career aspirations and more.
For more information, and to apply, click here.
First Year (Freshman) Students
The College of Agriculture, Food and Environment Scholarship application for Fall 2017 freshmen has closed. Incoming students may be eligible for the external scholarships listed below.
Other Scholarship and Financial Aid Info:
Highlighted External Scholarships
- Kentucky Corn Growers Assosciation Scholarship
Must be a KY Corn Growers Association member; Apply by March 10th.
- Udall Scholarship
For students pursuing careers related to the environment; Apply by March 15
- Education Abroad Diversity Scholarship
Any undergraduate with a 3.0 GPA; Awards up to $5,000; Apply by April 1
- National Dairy Promotion and Research Board Scholarship
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior with strong ties to dairy industry; Apply by April 22
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Young Farmer Scholarship
Must be a member of KFB; Apply by April 28
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Paul D Everman Fund For Lifetime Learning Scholarship
Must be a member of KFB and a non-tradtional student; Apply by April 28
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Womens Educational Grant
Must be a member of KFB and a female, non-traditional student; Apply by April 28
- Agribusiness Association of Kentucky Scholarship
Apply by May 15
- Kentucky Women in Ag Scholarship
Junior or senior female planning to work in agriculture; Apply by May 20
- Dairy Farmers of America Mideast Scholarship
Any student whose parents or parent's employer is a member of DFA; Apply by June 9
- National FFA Scholarships
For students involved in FFA; Application deadlines vary