An undergraduate student has the option to repeat once as many as three different completed courses with only the grade, credit hours, and quality points for the second completion used in computing the student's academic standing and credit for graduation. The limit of three repeat options holds for a student’s entire undergraduate career no matter how many degrees or programs attempted. A student may not use the repeat option when retaking a course on a Pass/Fail basis if the course was originally taken for a letter grade.
Click here for more information and to access the repeat option form.
Petition for Course Substitution
Click here to access the course substition form.
- Official Transcript: Please know there is a fee for requesting official transcripts from the University of Kentucky Registrar's office. For more information, visit this page.
- Unofficial Transcipt: Unoffical transcripts can be downloaded (in pdf format) via the myUK portal.
1. Log in to myUK
2. Click the "Student Services" tab along the top menu bar
3. Click "myRecords" tab along the sub menu bar
4. Click "Unoffical Transcript" under Detailed Navigation
Enrolling in Graduate-Level Coursework
Undergraduates may enroll in graduate-level coursework with proper approval from their department and the University of Kentucky Graduate School. To access the approval form, click here.
University Scholars Program
The University Scholars Program offers particularly gifted and highly motivated students the opportunity of integrating their undergraduate and graduate courses of study in a single continuous program culminating in both a baccalaureate and a master's or doctoral degree. The total number of hours for the combined program may be as many as 12 less than the total required for the bachelor's and the master's or doctoral degrees separately. The requirements for the bachelor's degree are unaffected.
For more information on the University Scholars Program, click here.
< Back to Advising Resources